Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Star Curtains


My team and I agreed on do something for decorate. But the problem was on what product we can make and also we wanted something that recycle and that wasn't expensive to do it. And we thought on those little stars made of paper that everybody knows. And I think this is excellent to recycle and to take advantage of really easy materials that we can transform in very nice things.

That’s how we got the idea of making curtains of paper stars. The name, obviously is Star Curtains and we plan to make them very stylish and with many different colors for every kind of people. We already know how to do the curtains, now we’re going to design all the things that we need to promote this product. I’m thinking on good posters and a slogan that attracts young people.

We haven’t had problems but I think that If I had know that it was so easy, we could have thought on some ideas to add the curtains more style. But actually we can, we’re going to work really consciously on our product, and try to give also a good message to the public about us.


No comments:

Post a Comment