Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fashion


I think fashion it's everywhere. In every step that we do, we can see how this phenomenon have been growing trough the pass of the years. In fact I think that the human been it's always worried about fashion, It's not a women's thing! I know a lot of guys that are more concerned about his look that girls. And that's not a crime, as long as you don't become addict. You pass this level when you only think in the ultimate trends and you are shopping clothes and accesories as food! I think it's ridiculous the way some people adopt fashion as their religion and also how they start to judge people by the style they have.
That's why I get away from being part of an especific group or trend! I'm not saying that my style it's the best, but I really considere that maybe it's not unique but it's original! And I think we can make our own style and try to avoid copying other's fashion. I can't depend on some stranger way of dressing! or even thinking! I think It's better to have my own way!

Fashion it's part of me, I agree. But I take whatever of fashion I need and I adapt it to me

1 comment: