Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

El Piporro, Xochimilcas and Chava Flores!

First of all, in my life I have never heard about El Piporro. It's a shame and it gets worst :( because ... what the hell are the Xochimilcas? Anyways... I made some research about it and here's what I think:
Eulalio González is an absolute icon of mexican culture... from always! And it's incredible that I didn't know about him... All his movies, all his expressions that are actually used today! I mean..."Ajúa" Let's conmemorate this culture on our bicentenary
Xochimilcas... (I tought it was a food... maybe I confused them with chimichangas... ¬¬) Oh! It's Los Xochimilcas, a very popular group with a particular style and many classic hits of mexican music. They changed for sure the legacy of this kind of music.
And finally but not least... Chava Flores. I know a little bit about him because another homework!
Definetely Chava Flores was a very original composer. All his talent is now remarcable because all his songs are like jewerly.
I agree if you think that this three are representatives of MEXICO. Of course they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment