Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera


I was not going to choose a ballad, but I really like this one. At first I thought that it was really cheesy, but I found that this song really makes me feel better when I feel blue. Sounds a little stupid but this song it’s amazing in some many levels! Even the video posted here would be a little bit controversial. I think it’s just perfect! It describes how you feel when everybody says that you are different, useless, ugly…

I love the expression “words can’t bring me down”. It is related to my personality because back in the day I used to get worried about what people say of me… Maybe nowadays this issue it’s still bothering me a little, but I try to just live my life and cheer myself, because who else can do that? I think all my mistakes are beautiful… in every single way!

No comments:

Post a Comment